Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

after an ingrown toe nail is removed.

Options
  • 24-10-2009 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

right so,

i got my toenail completely removed in January and has being quite nice until yesterday when a bit of nail started to grow from the middle along the right hand side of my toe and is coming straight up in square format.

any idea's what to do here ?

thanks/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

also any ideas what would have caused this and how to prevent it ?

and of course what do i do with it now ?

cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

usually the response to all medical queries of a personal nature on this forum is to go visit your GP. In your case it might be more appropriate to visit a proper podiatrist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Run it past whoever did the original procedure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Vorsprung wrote: »
    Run it past whoever did the original procedure

i actually dont know who did it, or atleast i cant remember his name.

basically my local GP arranged it all and i just showed up at the hospital and saw the surgeon for the first time and he went ahead with it and removed the root also but this new nail as it were is popping up right in the middle of my toe along the right hand side and cant understand it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭DrIndy

you need to see your doctor about this.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement