Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First new A-team pic released

Options
  • 24-10-2009 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭

2rylnk0.jpg

Bradley Cooper, Rampage, Sharlto Copley, Liam Neeson

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭ginoginelli

Liam neeson looks the part! I saw a little clip of rampage doing mr t, was dreadfull tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Please don't do this Rampage. You is gonna look like a sucka.

Cringe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Kolya

Loved the tv series, but I can see this going downhill :(

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Looks like Rampage is finished in MMA.

His fight against Rashad cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

jayteecork wrote: »
    Looks like Rampage is finished in MMA.

His fight against Rashad cancelled.

breaking-news.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

^^^^Brilliant^^^^^

Apparently theres a scene where Murdoch is trapped under a truck and all Rampage does to help his is yell "GET UP" about a hundred times.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

chordtype wrote: »

Apparently theres a scene where Murdoch is trapped under a truck and all Rampage does to help his is yell "GET UP" about a hundred times.

lol, :D also brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

^^^^Brilliant^^^^^

Excellent :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

I think its safe to say Liam Neeson will be the only actor worth watching and will probably be carrying this movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

breaking-news.gif

First I've heard of it. Why did he cancel it? Is he pulling a Huerta and trying to become a movie-star permanently?

• Advertisement

Valmont wrote: »
    First I've heard of it. Why did he cancel it? Is he pulling a Huerta and trying to become a movie-star permanently?

A few weeks ago. Dana wasn't happy with him missing the Evans fight. Rampage got pissed at the ufc and lack of support and left. Or something like that. Most people expect him to come back at some time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

Most people expect him to come back at some time.

I hope so, he still has a good chance to do well again in the LHW division. Either way, he has lots of fans who want to see him fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

Oh you nay sayers! The A-Team tv show was iconic, but very much a b-grade, even if the film is the same, where is the harm its bound to be enjoyable. if you lot think it will be that bad, don't go and see it.

Rampage has never taken himself seriously, ref The Ultimate Fighter and his shenanigans there, he is always entertaining though, and I can't wait to hear him pity some fools, my money says he will be great fun in that movie too.

I'm hoping this is quite good actually. I actually want to know if anybody will get killed in the movie. I'm sure Rampage will get a bit of name recognition out of it which is good for him.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

That swarmy fecker from the Hangover is perfect as Face actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭wandy

jayteecork wrote: »
    That swarmy fecker from the Hangover is perfect as Face actually.

Agreed. Think all the actors have the look down to a tee but I can see Face and Hannibal being the only two decent actors in this. Although saying that I hear Sharto was excellent in District 9. Think the movie will be a lot of fun :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

Shartlo Copley was amazing in District 9. District 9 was amazing. Not sure whether giving Rampage a mohawk is a good idea. I suppose they had to keep some original features. Gold chains are a definite no-no tho.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 142 ✭✭theT

This is probably going to be about as good as the dukes of hazzard movie, still cant wait though, nothin better than so good old non fatal guns n ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

GSPfan wrote: »
    Shartlo Copley was amazing in District 9. District 9 was amazing. Not sure whether giving Rampage a mohawk is a good idea. I suppose they had to keep some original features. Gold chains are a definite no-no tho.

Indeed he was, and considering he improved his dialogue for the whole film, that makes it even better.

That said, first impression from that picture are that it is going to suck. Mainly because if they were happy to get their first promo shot done so freaking cheap, and badly, well.....that says it all to me.

Advertisement