Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jim Jefferies

Options
  • 24-10-2009 12:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭

anyone been to see him?

I was at his show in Belfast last night, brilliant! Jaw aching :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

Devastator wrote: »
    anyone been to see him?

I was at his show in Belfast last night, brilliant! Jaw aching :D

Saw him in Galway last night. Absolutely hilarious! Would definitely go see him again

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

seen him twice now, the first time he came out drinking with us afterwords! the man is such a legend, hysterically funny and such a bang on guy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

f1dan wrote: »
    Saw him in Galway last night. Absolutely hilarious! Would definitely go see him again

Yeah great night, just slight pity some of the material was same stuff as on his HBO special on his other dvd release, still lot funnier hearing the jokes/stories from the man himself.

He must have been on stage for 2 hours(if not very close) in Belfast.
    seen him twice now, the first time he came out drinking with us afterwords! the man is such a legend, hysterically funny and such a bang on guy!

Aye, he seems like he enjoys the odd light ale(or 32) :D He was asking audience where good to go in Belfast, but people were just shouting out student bars :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Nu-Centz

any plans for him to play dublin soon? man is a legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Nu-Centz wrote: »

dont think so, unless he adds dates to the end of his tour

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

Nu-Centz wrote: »

At the end of his Galway show he said he wouldn't be coming back to Ireland for a while because of work commitments in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

he is on comedy central right now! his hbo special!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Saw that HBO special the other night, decent stuff altogether.

Was very surprised at the jump from what seemed like a middle of the road career in the UK to a HBO special - must have a very good agent!

But fair play, will go see him when he comes to Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Nu-Centz

f1dan wrote: »
    At the end of his Galway show he said he wouldn't be coming back to Ireland for a while because of work commitments in America.

awww no... i wish i never asked!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

love him, is he still as dirty/stupid as he usually is ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

I saw this sketch of him on youtube and love him! First I heard of him. Almost cracked a rib laughing:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

"if you don't drink you're a boring cunt and i hate you, all your stories end with ....and then i went home"
    the mans a legend

Advertisement