Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The XX

Options
  • 24-10-2009 12:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭

I've been well out of the music scene of late due to geographical impracticalities, but I understand that The XX's debut album is making waves in some, er, circles. I've listened to some demo stuff, and being perfectly honest, I'm actually preferring that stuff over their album - it's early days yet.

Any opinions on the band? Superstars? Or a mere twinkle amongst a host of brighter stars?

http://www.myspace.com/thexx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i think they are another glasvegas.

pretty bland but everyone's going around **** about them like they are the best thing they've heard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Aridstarling

Maybe some people think they're good you know?:eek: Have a look at the two threads already on this board about them, lots of opinions there.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Maybe some people think they're good you know?:eek: Have a look at the two threads already on this board about them, lots of opinions there.

Well in fairness to the OP search only came back last night and the previous thread was bumped around the same time as s/he posted this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Aridstarling

Just suggested he have a look is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Sorry folks. As the search function was down, I did a quick look over the last pages to see if there was a thread on them already and must have missed it. Nothing to see here...

• Advertisement
Advertisement