Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEARCHING FOR A BOOK

Options
  • 23-10-2009 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A BOOK TITLED "SMACK",THE AUTHORS NAME IS SEAN O FLYNN AND IT WAS PUBLISHED IN 1985 BY GILL AND MACMILLIAN I HAVE SEEN THE BOOK ON AMAZON FOR A MASSIVE PRICE OF $95,IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION REGARDING ANY WEBSITES OR ANYWHERE I CAN PURCHASE THE BOOK NEW OR SECOND HAND,ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

jasonsh wrote: »
    I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR A BOOK TITLED "SMACK",THE AUTHORS NAME IS SEAN O FLYNN AND IT WAS PUBLISHED IN 1985 BY GILL AND MACMILLIAN I HAVE SEEN THE BOOK ON AMAZON FOR A MASSIVE PRICE OF $95,IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION REGARDING ANY WEBSITES OR ANYWHERE I CAN PURCHASE THE BOOK NEW OR SECOND HAND,ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED:)

According to abebooks.co.uk, its available to order from Readers Bookshop in Dun Laoighaire. You can either order it through Abesbooks, ring the shop (+3531 2842941) for delivery or maybe walk in if you live close enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 jasonsh

thanks a lot,thats a great help:)

Advertisement