Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun in Kerry? Ca bhuill an craic?

Options
  • 23-10-2009 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

Have been livin near Caherciveen for the last month. Haven't made it out to the local at weekend yet, but so far I haven't seen one girl between the ages of 17 and 32! where are they all! Its desolate down here.

Well anyway, is there any fun inexpensive events on 2nite in the Caherciveen Kilarney Kilorglin area? I need to inject a bit of fun into me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Get yourself out on the town this weekend in Cahersiveen. There will be a mighty amount of banter to be had. Any of the pubs should be full and the Harp afterwards will be rocking!!! :D

Although I wouldn't walk into any of the bars and say you want an injection of fun...could be interpreted in a totally different way :p

*Disclaimer...the Harp may be viewed by some as "an experience" rather than "fun".

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭madrabui

You're not alone in your search!

http://www.couchsurfing.org/group_read.html?gid=205&post=4046389

Try Mike Murts on a Friday or Saturday night. You better toughen yourself up for a Winter in Cahersiberia!

Advertisement