Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 104 times

Options
  • 23-10-2009 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hey guys was just setting my sky plus box to record this weekends action and noticed that its coming up as the countdown show at 1am then if you scroll over it says UFC prelims at which should be 2am but it says 1am, this then means UFC 104 is to start at 2am according to the planner. Anyone else notice this. Probably just a mistake and I imagine the prelims are at 2am and actual event at 3am. Can someone jsut confirm this is correct? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭wandy

Hope you can make sense of what I'm saying nearly confused myself there haha

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭davmol

There is the countdown to UFC104,then the perlims ,thenthe main card starts.Just record them all so you get everything,the build up ,the main evet etc.
    I always record the programme after the UFC as a couple of times the UFC spilled over into the next programmes slot and i missed the end!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

Have ESPN started showing prelims?

you sure its not down to the hour going back/forward/up/down....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,395 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Have ESPN started showing prelims?

you sure its not down to the hour going back/forward/up/down....:confused:

Yes they have..they showed them for 103 aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

wandy wrote: »
    Probably just a mistake and I imagine the prelims are at 2am and actual event at 3am. Can someone jsut confirm this is correct? Thanks

No mistake. Prelims are 1am and UFC 104 is 2am. This is due to clocks going back at 2am On Sunday morning. They don't go back in North America for another while.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭wandy

pure forgot about the clock going back lol

Advertisement