Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best of the West this weekend?

Options
  • 23-10-2009 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I'm heading west this weekend and was thinking about checking out Enniscrone. I've never surfed there before so would love to know if it's worth checking out this weekend? Otherwise I might head to Louisburg...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭whynotwhycanti

its a good spot t surf if conditions are right but they don't look good at all, anywhere for that matter. Go there by all means but don't expect good surf. Monday looks nice though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Don't scare me, I want to go to take some pictures of surfing on Sunday. And maybe to rent the gear and get myself cold and bashed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 suzr

Stuck to Louisburg- on Monday. Perfect conditions. Will try enniscrone next time.

Advertisement