Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boxing headgear

Options
  • 23-10-2009 1:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Looking to get decent headgear preferably that covers nose.need to buy for weekend.so asap
    Where would I get this in dublin?any shops that sell boxing headgear?
    I cant seem to find any on net
    Thanks
    ste

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 strefa walki

The only head gear that I've seen to fully cover the nose is made by Cleto Reyes (only can be used for sparring) Availabe at sugarray.co.uk The only thing I know about this brand is it's expensive. Should be excellent quality, you'll see their gloves used by most pro boxers, which are made the traditional way with horse hair and not foam.

If ordering from sugarrays.co.uk its best to give a ring to make sure the item is in stock.

Hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Irishdreamer84

try the martial arts shop on capel street have some boxing equipemtn in there, quite possible they'd have headgear.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭patjunfa

jp mullens on capel st used to do good head gear with face mask. cost almost €100, but was defo the best I've come across, I'd tryed up a few with face masks, and all hard to see out of. This has a clear plastic grill.. good visability

Advertisement