Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buzzcocks play first two albums @ the academy

Options
  • 23-10-2009 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

looking forward to it....playing first two albums only 'another music....' and 'love bites'....might be the last time you will see them play some of these songs.....tonight 23rd oct friday, 7.30pm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Date?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭stateofflux

my mistake, tis tonight, friday 23rd october, doors 7.30 i think.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Baggsys

any idea what time the band are on at , approximately

one support band. ...so id say 9pm ....9.30 latest

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭ned rierson

any good ?

• Advertisement

amazing ...sound was great...starting to really like the academy as a venue (pity its so small)....they did first two albums and their encore was 'orgasm addict' 'harmony in my head' and half of their singles......steve diggle was on speed or something and was being a hyper nutter ....doing an insane pete townsend impression....class.....everyone i met was blown away by it.......now to find tickets for muse....gonna be like the holy grail! :(

Advertisement