Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lost my licence, worried about test

Options
  • 22-10-2009 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Hi. My test is in 2 weeks as of monday and I've lost my licence. Im going to the motor tax office tommorow to get a new one but if doesn't arrive in time am I screwed for the test? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,437 ✭✭✭jhegarty

You will need it for the test.

Explain your issue in the tax office , they may be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭dangerus06

hi your new licence only takes a couple of days plenty of time and good luck with your test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

Probably too late now, but if you bring the letter shwoing your test date with you, they will generally hurry your licence so you have it in time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

they should be able to print a license for you in the motor tax office. doesn't take long at all in and out in <20 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

Dankoozy wrote: »
    they should be able to print a license for you in the motor tax office. doesn't take long at all in and out in <20 minutes

What planet are you from?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Tony H

Planet Cork where you can get your licence the same day:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

2 stroke wrote: »
    What planet are you from?

Ditto for Kildare.

Advertisement