Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Recommend a van

Options
  • 22-10-2009 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Ok I'm 18 almost 19 male and I'm getting my first car! I've decided to go for a van because its cheaper to insure (€1600 on a 05 1.9l berlingo against €2200 on a 1.0l saxo) and they would also be cheaper to run which is good for me being a poor student!
    Anyway, the ideal van would be a berlingo or partner but there doesn't seem to be very many for sale at the moment in the limerick, clare area! I'm looking for something between 2000-2003! what other options have I got outside the partner and berlingo? I know that there would be the caddy or inca aswell but both are as rare as hens teeth!

Also I'd consider a car van cause I think they are around the same price to insure!

I DON'T want sometin that looks like a bread van....such as renault kangoo!

Thanks lads!

Comments

Advertisement