Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIT Ltd. Business Through Computers course..

Options
  • 22-10-2009 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭

I recently got a letter informing me of 2 new FIT Ltd. courses starting in november in my area.
    I went to the information session today and have signed up to be considered for the Business through Computers course.
    I had never heard of FIT Ltd. before last week,but I have looked up their site and there are some very impressive testimonials from both graduates and top employers of FIT graduates,including Microsoft,AOL etc.
    However I would be interested in hearing from somebody here who has done one of these courses, or knows somebody who did one.
    What are they like, do they really improve your employability alot? etc.

Also,the hall was packed with people at the information session signing up for the course, and the lady said that we would all be contacted for a 30 min assessment, and that only 20 people would be accepted on the course.

What does the assessment for business/computer courses usually entail?
    How do they select the 20 people out of all the people applying?

The only information we had to give today, was our name, address, mobile, pps, previous education, previous employment and preferred employment.
    Will these factors be taken into account or will it be based purely on the 30 minute assessment performance?

Sorry for so many questions, any help would be great .
    Thanks!:)

Advertisement