Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Nc-10

Options
  • 22-10-2009 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

hi, i'm new to this , but i spilt beer on my nc10 . its booting ok but keys not working . I brought it into pc repair place a month ago . guy said could be keyboard ,or it could be mtherboard ( in which case not worth repairing ) . said he has to order keyboard to test . its been over a month , and feel like he's giving me the run around !!
    so i'm looking for an alternative . any sound advice or help ??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭cpu-dude

hi, i'm new to this , but i spilt beer on my nc10 . its booting ok but keys not working . I brought it into pc repair place a month ago . guy said could be keyboard ,or it could be mtherboard ( in which case not worth repairing ) . said he has to order keyboard to test . its been over a month , and feel like he's giving me the run around !!
    so i'm looking for an alternative . any sound advice or help ??
    http://shop.ebay.ie/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=samsung+nc10+keyboard

• Registered Users Posts: 20 riffraff2009

are these keyboards ok ? i've bought stuff from hong kong on ebay before , cheap , but also poor quality ???

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

I'd say a keyboard's a keyboard to be honest. Should be fine. Make sure you get a UK one.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 riffraff2009

thanks again for the help . the only uk keyboards on ebay , or on net , that i can find are 50 euro , i'm not even sure if this is the problem . ??? if i knew it was i'd pay this no problem but dont want to waste money

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Well....I'd put up with a US keyboard for the price differential myself. They're very similar to the UK ones.

• Advertisement
Advertisement