Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beer Alert

Options
  • 22-10-2009 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,840 ✭✭✭✭

To anyone in Cork for the weekend:

The Bierhaus have Big Daddy IPA on draught for their Octoberfest - I just sampled a glass....Fantastic!!
    They also have lots of Hilden stuff and some Porterhouse too. Well worth checking out!

ASAIK The Abbott's has Kwack on draught at the moment and maybe something else too - I'll report back!

As usual, the Franciscan Well have their Octoberfest - not sure what they have in, maybe have a look at their website

Edit: The Abbott's don't have the Kwack tapped up yet (as of Thursday night). What is tapped is a Pilsner I don't recall the name of but they have a keg of the Big Daddy waiting for tapping too.

They've also installed The Franciscan Well's Shandon Stout in cask with a pump!
    Tagged:

Advertisement