Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off standard internal doors.

Options
  • 22-10-2009 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for internal doors that are slightly wider than standard. As part of the renovation and extension we want to keep the doors the width they are rather than narrowing them down. Currently the complete openings are between 1000mm and 1100mm wide so we would need a door at a minimum 900mm to 950mm. As standard any doors I've looked at have a max width of 864mm (34") and one of joinery doors are extremly expensive.
    So does any one know where I can get such a door in Oak (solid or veneer) and I'm also looking at the idea of having an internal bi-fold door (4800mm wide) so any help there would also be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

PM sent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 shadowdog

Any advice on internal doors suppliers - prefer "solid oak" am prepared to go north or south.But based in Galway.
    Thanks SD

Advertisement