Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice pubs Dingle

Options
  • 22-10-2009 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭

Hi there, can anyone recommend some nice pubs to go to in Dingle? Im going down with 2 other girls, we are in our late 20's early 30's, and going down for just one night next thursday.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Everyone seems to end up in the Droichead beag(small bridge)or Flahertys at some stage, niether would be amongst my favourites, but they get the crowds. Foxy Johna and Currans on main street are old fashioned, shop on one side, pub on the other . Dick Macks on Green st(near the church) I have always found to be full of posers.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I was in Dingle a couple of weeks ago with a gang. We visited most of the pubs in the town. Foxy John's was interesting, you can (in theory) buy youself a pint and a hammer at the same time thanks to the hardware store being at one side of the building and the pub being on the other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Donagh_mc

Foxy Johns is certainly worth a visit just to see how backwards it is! It's ridiculous! The Dingle Pub is always lively with trad, if that's you kind of thing? It's not a big place and all the good pubs can be found along the main streets

Advertisement