Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Watched Paranormal Activity Last Night

Options
  • 22-10-2009 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭

Right so I finally found a copy can't say where not sure it's allowed, lol..
    But It is very good, not the best thing since slice bread the media make it but it is very very good, it's one film that didn't disappoint if you know what I mean..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

i thought it was a bit fecken boring and unscary. That 'Addicted to Money' on RTE is more frightening.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep.... Very dull.

Ghost Watch is still unbeaten in this department.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

there was a movie years back called 'death of a paranormal investigator' (or something like that) - this one was very very similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Yep.... Very dull.

Ghost Watch is still unbeaten in this department.

As in the BBC show with Craig Charles, christ that scared me to bits when I saw it, bought it on DVD a few years ago it's funny very funny (maybe because of the effect it had on me as a thirteen year old first time around I was expecting something so much worse).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,377 ✭✭✭An Fear Aniar

Exorcism of Emily Rose scared me the most, of recent movies. Probably because it was based on a real case (although there's some controversy about that).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

Just Found out there is gonna be a screening in Carlow soon,,,im not gonna watch it online,,:eek::eek: Carlow jaysus would you belive it,,,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭ElectroJazz

yeah it would be good to see in the cinema, I watched the "DVD" last night, thought it was a bit boring

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Watched this at the weekend too and mmm no I have to say it didnt really work for me..What was with the odd footprints there were hoves and a alien like three toed print....Much preferred the blair witch that was defo worth nearly missing the bus home

Advertisement