Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GTA4 multiplayer wierdness

Options
  • 21-10-2009 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Just wondering if anyone noticed any wierdness with GTA4 multiplayer on xbox live? Are there changes being made to the online multiplayer games?

I joined into a freemode game this evening, there was one or two of the players on the freemode game, who appeared to have an invinciblity over the rest of the players on that game. They also seemed to be able to accelerate much much faster than anyone else. (as if the cars had a hyper drive). I watched one player in a hearse type car, do laps about the airport runways at speed, the car was glued to the road. One guy appeared to be able to rapid fire rockets from the patriot jeep. I also noticed that there was a number of different coloured police choppers, all seemed very odd.

If this the result of someone playing using one of the add-on game discs or is it down to cheating ? I assumed that it wasn't possible to use cheats on xbox live, has something changed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I encountered a player who seemed to be invincible on the freeplayer mode. I shot him EIGHT times with the rocket launcher in a 30 second period and he survived. I just left the game after that.

Advertisement