Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dishwasher trouble

Options
  • 21-10-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi,I have a Belling integrated dishwasher.I turned it onto the eco cycle as I always do,and although it started fine,after about 10 mins it stopped and started beeping.It says E2 on it.Does anyone know what the problem might be?I can't find the user manual anywhere.I have tried different cycles,but the same thing happens.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

lip wrote: »
    Hi,I have a Belling integrated dishwasher.I turned it onto the eco cycle as I always do,and although it started fine,after about 10 mins it stopped and started beeping.It says E2 on it.Does anyone know what the problem might be?I can't find the user manual anywhere.I have tried different cycles,but the same thing happens.

Hiya,
    E2 indicates a flooded base. It floods when water coming in can't get in fast enough due to restrictions in the internal pipework.
    It has nothing to do with the drainage.
    Have you checked the base of the machine? Is there water in there? (Not the part you put the dishes in, underneath that).
    It can also flood if it foams up inside too much.

Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/questions/1p91m-e2-error-code-belling-idw-601#ixzz0Ubk9HsJo

Advertisement