Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Build a Bank Challenge

Options
  • 21-10-2009 7:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Anyone got any promotional ideas for the christmas promotion??

Also help with business plans!!!!

any tips soo greatful!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭Halla Basin

ohmygod I hate AIB so much! I had the BEST CV and the BEST Interview and was obviously the BEST for any role in the team and they gave me nothing for no good reason at all! I HATE THEM SO MUCH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 268 ✭✭Frank3142

whats this all about our school doesnt do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Just do up a sh!tty business plan and show that you have lost billions and when your project is almost completely ruined just ask the government for a bail out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

Frank3142 wrote: »
    whats this all about our school doesnt do this?
    Its about setting up a bank for students in your school and you have to apply for positions within your bank eg teller

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭coldwood92

Then you are submitted into competion where you have submit a bussness plan and if you win you get some cool prize i know cause a friend of mine is invovled in it this

• Advertisement
Advertisement