Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Spare Parts

Options
  • 21-10-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Dublin these days good for small bits and pieces?

I need a front brake switch for a Triumph but I know the same part is used in some Hondas and Kawas, and I think maybe some Suzukis. I can order it in BikeWorld alright but I'd like to get it as soon as possible and I know it's the sort of thing that if I went into a place like Mountjoy they'd look at it and go find it in a box somewhere. Does anyone so know of anywhere where I might get a small part like that over the counter?

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭eg6 vtec

did you try city spare's

http://www.cityspares.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

eg6 vtec wrote: »
    did you try city spare's

http://www.cityspares.ie/

Nope! :)

Had never heard of them before - thanks, will give them a call tomorrow so

sound lads in ther i'v gottin alot of stuff off them and they look after you the more you go back

• Registered Users Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

art wrote: »
    Nope! :)

Had never heard of them before - thanks, will give them a call tomorrow so
    No point in calling... They'll tell you the same thing they always told me "Come in to us with the part. Come in to us with the part."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭art

That worked out a treat, did as you said Steffano and just drove down to them, showed them the part, they did the rummaging and here I have the replacement for less than half the price it would have took to order from BikeWorld. So well pleased with that :)

Thanks again for the suggestion eg6 vtec, will definitely shop there again.

• Advertisement

no bother buddy glad you got it sorted out :D

Advertisement