Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halloween

Options
  • 21-10-2009 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

I'm looking for a garda hat and everywhere only sells English style police hats and thats not what im lookin for. any idea where id get one ?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

I don't think you'll be able to get one, we looked to get some made up but "impersonating a guard is an offense" so the legal team here stopped us from going with it.

Most people who go as cops usually go for the American Style of Cop Costume, we have tonnes of different ones on TheCostumeShop.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭purplebeach

Yeh - Fancy Dresser is right - a female friend of mine borrowed her Dad's hat (he is a garda) last halloween - and she was stopped by the garda and grilled for ages for "impersonating a guard which is an offence" - she was in bits afterwards (and it wasn't a joke set up by her Dad) -

Advertisement