Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Megan RS

Options
  • 21-10-2009 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭

I gotta admit - it looks sweet, even in yellow!
    2.0-litre with 247bhp, 62mph in 6.1. The cup version will have a limited slip too.

renaultsport_megane_250_5.jpg

renaultsport_megane_250_7.jpg

All taken from here ---> click

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Sids Not

Yummy.........but not in yellow....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

still think the old one looks better. Never really took to the new shape. Spec sounds promising though ..

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Sweet. But this colour looks better!
    renaultsport_megane_250_13.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

Have to say I like the yellow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Ah but sur it'll never look like that colour outside of studio lighting ;)
    If it was me i get the yellow one - just to make sure it stood out and pi$$ed off a few greens.....before the electrics went mental and it spent half its life back in the garage getting warranty repairs :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Ah but sur it'll never look like that colour outside of studio lighting ;)
    If it was me i get the yellow one - just to make sure it stood out and pi$$ed off a few greens.....before the electrics went mental and it spent half its life back in the garage getting warranty repairs :D

Yeah that's true. Hmmm, i'd still go with a Focus RS in Green over it though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Look at how calm your man is... the steering wheel inputs are just so smooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

wait a sec? is it RWD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Love it..as usual./

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Sounds great, and unlike the last model looks great aswell. Should be a hit for Renault.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

wait a sec? is it RWD?

No. And doesn't have an independent rear suspension.

renaultsport_megane_250_27.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

That Megan looks like a fox.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭Dartz

I hear the Briatore edition's pretty good.... if you're getting left behind by a Mercedes it'll go backwards through a hedge on it's own to spare your blushes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Can I get it in diesel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

renaultsport_megane_250_7.jpg

Mmmm - those wheels.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Prices in UK start at £21,995 I wonder how much its'll cost over here. I think the Co2 is about 195g which isn't too bad

Advertisement