Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More

Options
  • 21-10-2009 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭iamnothim

yeah, its a good one alright... but
    i find it gets a bit repeditive the way every track starts out quiet and end in a big kick drum and banjo affair. nice melodies and harmonies throughout though

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭acer911

went to get this in tesco about 2 hours ago and they dont have it, doesnt even feature in these top 40 chart.... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Amyyy

Best band going these days :) started listening to them awhile back, so happy they're appearing in the charts now :) The Cave is my favourite song :D

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

Decent album. Took a few listens before I appreciated it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tribesman44

grabbed it yesterday after hearing little lion man. brilliant song...hoping the rest of the album is just as good. first listen reminded me of travis and guster because of the banjo.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I heard a song presumably off the album on Today FM on the way home tonight and adored it. Had been searching desperately on google for a band called "Mum and Suns" :o

Thank you! Now I know who I'm actually after!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

I am loving Little Lion Man at the moment. Was it Colm and JimJim's Seal of Approval there a few weeks ago?

Advertisement