Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything exciting events coming up in Laois?

Options
  • 21-10-2009 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Apart from the comedy festival is there anything events taking place in Laois in the coming months?

Also, is the rugby club having any concerts or anything like that on weekends anymore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭moose112

There is a free concert in o moore park halloween night followed by a fireworks display

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭roosterman71

What kinda things are you in to?

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭TheKid

Just bits and pieces really , thats all going on.Likes of Christy Moore, Bell X1 in Heritage and the like.

I suppose Sky Venue continues to be huge disapointment after all the hype when it opened of decent bands and comedy etc week in , week out.A god venue but it aint getting anybody these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Sonic_exyouth

moose112 wrote: »
    There is a free concert in o moore park halloween night followed by a fireworks display

Free concert?

Where can i read about that?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭moose112

The coronas are the head line act think there are a few Dj's playing as well.

They were up there today setting up the sound could hear them at different parts of the day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭TheKid

About time O'Moore park was used like this.I remember a few years back was I was a kid they had 'Feile' lined up but it fell through becuase of some local groups or something

Advertisement