Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 104 on irish TV

Options
  • 21-10-2009 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi Guys

Before spamming the noob for asking please can someone tell me on which NTL/UPC channel can I watch UFC104 this weekend?

IIRC I saw it on Setanta last time for UFC100.

Cheers
    CEAUKE
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Lord Muck

its on ESPN. Channel 407 on UPC .... you have to subscribe to the channel though.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ceauke

Thanks Much!

Jeez, how often does it change? I remember watching it on Bravo, then Setanta and now ESPN. Will it at least stay on it for a while so I can justify adding it to my TV package?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Lord Muck

It used to be on Bravo and then Setanta took over the rights, Setanta went bust so then ESPN stepped in. They have the rights for nearly all UFC programming ( excluding TUF series 10 ). You'd be safe enough for the next while getting ESPN in. I think its about a tenner a month.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

*insert the obligatory request for a stream here*

• Registered Users Posts: 49 ceauke

Right, no request for streaming link yet...

But can someone please point me to where I can see the ESPN for UPC IE listing? espn.com seems to be american only.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26 tomagetti

its espn.co.uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

ceauke wrote: »
    Will it at least stay on it for a while so I can justify adding it to my TV package?

ESPN have a three year deal with the UFC

I just noticed that the show starts at 2am rather than 3am and the prelims are on at 1am.

Advertisement