Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new bathroom cost

Options
  • 21-10-2009 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭

hi, how much should i be looking to pay for a new small bathroom?

also, is there some site where you can shop for tradespeople? where they have ratings and the like... i'm sure i heard there was something like that...

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 chuckin007

www.onlinetradesmen.com

I got some tilers and builders from replys on this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

New bathroom for suppy and fit will cost you between 2.5 - 6k it all depands on what your getting.

However be very careful on buying the stuff yourself and getting builders to fit it. There can be problems with incorrect showers and taps and pressure in toilets. Then there can be subtle things you would not cop for example a bath shower mixer is not fitted over a shower.

I was in the business for many years. I have experience in suppy and fit. I also have the numbers of the lads that worked for me. If you want any advice or or stuck for tradespeople or good places to shop for materials PM me your location and any questions and i will tell you if i can help.

Online tradesman is a brilliant site the only problem is You will get a tiler there you will get a plumber there you will get an electrician there but its hard to get someone who does all or co-ordinates the services.

I found the site brilliant for a roof job i was stuck for

• Registered Users Posts: 45,879 ✭✭✭✭muffler

bacon? wrote: »
    hi, how much should i be looking to pay for a new small bathroom?

also, is there some site where you can shop for tradespeople? where they have ratings and the like... i'm sure i heard there was something like that...

cheers
    What part of the country are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭bacon?

cheers for replies guys, @ muffler, i'm nothside dublin.

i checked out onlinetradesman, put an ad up... is there a rating system?

we got a new bath put in last year, it's banjaxed, wrong size, not fitted right... so hoping not to get a cowboy this time.

Advertisement