Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist Available Dublin/Wicklow

Options
  • 21-10-2009 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Looking for a band to join or either start up, playing any sort of metal music.

19 years old have my own equipment.

Previously have played in a metalcore band gigging around the bray/greystones area.

Been playing for about 5 years now, im a very quick song learner and can contribute to song writing/composition. Can provide backing vox for screaming if required!

My influences include a lot of power metal bands such as Helloween, Gamma Ray, Sonata Arctica, Iron Savior, aswell as thrash like Megadeth, Anthrax etc. I also love stuff like Death metal or Battle/Folk Metal and aswell as the above bands my other favourites are Dark Tranquility, Amon Amarth, Ensiferum, 3 Inches of Blood, Equilibrium, Mendeed, Kiuas and Avantasia. Would be more than happy to play anything even slightly related to any of those bands!

if theres any places for me please comment me or email me on pyratedude@hotmail.com

or ofc reply to this thread! =D

Advertisement