Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BERETTA ES100 S/A

Options
  • 20-10-2009 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

As above, 12G, 3 shot semi-auto, multi-choked, plus duck choke,
    30' barrel, stock, forend wood finish,
    good clean shotgun, reasonably priced at £400.
    face to face sale, northwest area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭sikastag

Would be interested. PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭A Country Voice

any pictures available? I might be interested.
    Thanks
    A Country Voice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Mac Tire

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭lucy333springer

As above, 12G, 3 shot semi-auto, multi-choked, plus duck choke,
    30' barrel, stock, forend wood finish,
    good clean shotgun, reasonably priced at £400.
    face to face sale, northwest area.

Well,
    I've traded this gun into crawford's, on monday, came out with a browning 325 grade 1:D, I was going to buy the bettinsoli diamond x, but north-west-country-sport's Strabane messed up:eek:, and lost out on my trade/cash, i'm glad i did'nt buy the betty, alot of poor report's about them, and dealer's are only offering 1/3 of the price when traded in, saying poor sear's and woodwork:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 MIDLAND

Well,
    I've traded this gun into crawford's, on monday, came out with a browning 325 grade 1:D, I was going to buy the bettinsoli diamond x, but north-west-country-sport's Strabane messed up:eek:, and lost out on my trade/cash, i'm glad i did'nt buy the betty, alot of poor report's about them, and dealer's are only offering 1/3 of the price when traded in, saying poor sear's and woodwork:confused:

hi lucy.
    i myself cancelled the bettinsoli, like yourself i heard bad reports, i got my yildis back after a year now, when it was stolen,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭lucy333springer

Sweet Midland, great your gun's are returned, enjoy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 recessionpatch

are you still talking about a shot gun

Advertisement