Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stig arrested by Gardai

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭TomMc

Publicity stunt for Top Gear Live no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Course it's true :rolleyes:

"I didn't see what happened exactly but it was probably really bad. Maybe he punched a swan or tried to push one of the Hairy Bikers into the river. Again."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

TomMc wrote: »
    Publicity stunt for Top Gear Live no doubt.

Yep,

wonder whats the take on tickets is this year ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,371 ✭✭✭Dartz

homer90 wrote: »
    Yep,

wonder whats the take on tickets is this year ?

Your firstborn son, a gallon of teeth whitener, and a years subscription to gentlemens literature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 DaireMac

That was his cousin Paddy Stig...........Headin down the local mad for a pint!

D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭VinnyTGM

I think Top Gear should cut out all the crap they are doing, eg. cool wall, lap time's and guest's and focus more on car review's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

VinnyTGM wrote: »
    I think Top Gear should cut out all the crap they are doing, eg. cool wall, lap time's and guest's and focus more on car review's.

That's what it was originally like and ratings were so bad it was almost axed.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

VinnyTGM wrote: »

Isn't that just fifth gear then?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

they should get rid of the guests though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

phasers wrote: »
    they should get rid of the guests though.

No, that'd be just silly, who doesn't enjoy watching the likes of Jk or Leno or Evans coming on, three absolute car nuts, for a chat...

I do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

DaireMac wrote: »
    That was his cousin Paddy Stig...........Headin down the local mad for a pint!

D.
    poor effort

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    No, that'd be just silly, who doesn't enjoy watching the likes of Jk or Leno or Evans coming on, three absolute car nuts, for a chat...

I do.
    And what about the 90% of guests who come on to plug their new film/book/ talk shyte?

There have been about 6 good guests

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

phasers wrote: »
    And what about the 90% of guests who come on to plug their new film/book/ talk shyte?

There have been about 6 good guests

That's what most guests do on every program.

There have been about six good "car" guests, but a few of the guests have been funny, and not entirely car nuts themselves.

Ex. Boris and Michael Gambon.

DOC09UNAM wrote: »
    That's what most guests do on every program.
    Yeah, programmes like Jonathan Ross. Top Gear isn't meant to be a chat show.

Advertisement