Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price of an eyebrow piercing?

Options
  • 20-10-2009 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

Never had a piercing before and just wondering what I can expect to pay in dublin?

Also, does your piercing come with a bar or is it extra?

Cheers in advance.

;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 EmmaBoo

Hey I'd expect to pay €35-45 for the piercing in dublin, basic jewellry is free but anything fancy is extra I believe. I got my tongue done in wildcat ink in st stephens green SC very good, nice staff, clean studio. Remember to bring ID though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I got mine done in snakebite for 35 but I only got basic jewellery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Jonny Blaze

€35!!!

Jeezus! Thats pretty steep when you think about it....

I mean if someone came up to me in the street and offered to stick a sharp piece of metal in my face for 35 bucks I would say he was crazy....

Ah well, thanks for the replies anyway lads.

;)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,581 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Ill do it for you for a fiver with a rusty nail and a bottle of dettol if you want but I cant guarantee that it`ll heal properly.

Youre not just paying for someone to "stick a bit of metal" in your face.The person has been trained to carry out the piercing in a safe and hygienic manner.
    35 is not bad for piece of mind.

€35!!!

Jeezus! Thats pretty steep when you think about it....

I mean if someone came up to me in the street and offered to stick a sharp piece of metal in my face for 35 bucks I would say he was crazy....

Ah well, thanks for the replies anyway lads.

;)

Ha ha! Whoa there fella! ;) You're crazy man!

No need to get so sarky! I was just trying to describe my shock and joke about it!!

I kinda agree with ya though!

;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Well honestly, how much did you think it would cost? This isn't getting your ears done in Claire's. And 35quid is cheap for a piercing. I remember it cost me 50 both times a few years back.

LD 50 wrote: »
    Well honestly, how much did you think it would cost? This isn't getting your ears done in Claire's. And 35quid is cheap for a piercing. I remember it cost me 50 both times a few years back.

Well "honestly" I had no idea, which is why I asked in the first place!

Like I said mate, I haven't had a piercing before. The reason you know the price very well is obviously cos you've had several piercings before this.

It was all you needed to say is all bud!

Cheers for answering my question anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

Ah ****. I forgot bout about that. Sorry if I sounded like a dick. I was in a nasty humour for some reason that night.:o

LD 50 wrote: »
    Ah ****. I forgot bout about that. Sorry if I sounded like a dick. I was in a nasty humour for some reason that night.:o

Nah its grand dont worry about it mate!

I appreciate the info anyway! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

You get it done yet mate? Got mine done in Snakebit about two and a bit years ago was 35 euro then (for the bar) and havn't taken it out to this day its perfect :)

• Advertisement

Nah I haven't had the spare few quid recently! I'd say in the next couple of weeks though!

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Got mine done in Adonis about 8 years ago. Think it was €40 including a bar. Make sure it is not a straight bar otherwise it will grow out really quickly due to the pressure. A bent bar increases the surface area resulting in it lasting longer.

Don't forget that with regards eyebrow piercings anyway, the price is high because you are paying a professional to not paralyze one side of your face by severing one of the main nerves which is located near the eyebrow IIRC.

Advertisement