Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for good artist to do a tattoo design

Options
  • 20-10-2009 10:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Hi,

Am hoping to get a side piece done at some point in the near future! I know what I want in my head but I can't draw to save my life was wondering if anyone knew a good solution or if anyone would be able to recommend me a good artist as I want to go into my tattoo artist with something to show him!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Kitty k

Try a few different shops see if you like any of the ideas they come up with and how you feel about the artist be prepared to travel and be patient get the right man/woman for the job... it might help if you had some images of styles you like ...What are you thinking of getting...I am working on a side piece too keep going back to the drawwing board :D I love love love Japanese but want a modern twist :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 EmmaBoo

I have 4 tattoos already but they're minor ones this is my first "biggie".

I'm looking to get a tribal design with 6 lotus flowers overlayed on it!

I think it'd be something different and not too girly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Kitty k

I think Tribal works best when its done free hand to suit your body and then its just a matter of getting someone you trust to do it :D

Advertisement