Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Talbots Inch Kilkenny

• 20-10-2009 7:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

I am doing some research on a suspension bridge that was built over the river nore at Talbots Inch Kilkenny. This bridge serviced the wollen mill and provided access across river to Talbots Inch for workers. Any further information relating to this bridge would be great including pictures.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 GABRIEL MURRAY

i HAVE PHOTOS OF THE BRIDGE. I AM GIVING A LECTURE ON LADY DESART WHO BUILT THE BRIDGE ; KILKENNY LIBRARY - 9 MARCH 7 TO 7.45.
    Personal information removed

mod note: please use private message

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kkkilkenny

i HAVE PHOTOS OF THE BRIDGE. I AM GIVING A LECTURE ON LADY DESART WHO BUILT THE BRIDGE ; KILKENNY LIBRARY - 9 MARCH 7 TO 7.45.

see original post

Hi, Gabriel, I've been looking for photos of the bridge myself. Is there any chance that you could send me any pictures that you may have. Any other information you could give me on Lady Desart and the bridge would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

kkkilkenny wrote: »
    Hi, Gabriel, I've been looking for photos of the bridge myself. Is there any chance that you could send me any pictures that you may have. Any other information you could give me on Lady Desart and the bridge would also be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

The poster Gabriel was last active in Februrary 2011 so it may be a long shot that he actually reads this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

MOD: The OP originated 20 October 2009, and until yesterday, the last post occurred 21 February 2011, way too far in the past. We will not delete this thread on the slight chance that they may exchange PMs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement