Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cookery Lessons

Options
  • 20-10-2009 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hi

Would like to buy cookery lessons for a friends birthday.

Are there any cookery schools in Dublin that you would recommend from experience?

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

I did a cookery course in Cooks Academy in Dun Laoghaire, it was really good, my parents have since gone on and done a few more classes there and enjoyed them too.

If you are based on the other side of the Liffey there is The Kitchen in the Castle located in Howth Castle. I havn't used this myself but have heard good reports so far.

Nice present idea btw. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭chickenpoo

We got my Dad a set of lessons from The Dublin Cookery School for Chrimbo last year, he loved it. The teacher demonstrates the recipe first, then the class team up into pairs and do it themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 DaisyChains

Lady wrote: »
    I did a cookery course in Cooks Academy in Dun Laoghaire, it was really good, my parents have since gone on and done a few more classes there and enjoyed them too.

If you are based on the other side of the Liffey there is The Kitchen in the Castle located in Howth Castle. I havn't used this myself but have heard good reports so far.

Nice present idea btw. :)

Thank you. I might try the kitchen in the castle because this person lives noth side direction. Thank you. It looks fab on website.

Advertisement