Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need ideas for my parents who will be spendin the weekend in Kilarney

Options
  • 20-10-2009 1:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Hi basically, i'm sending my parents to Kilarney for my mums birthday. I was going to send her to the Joe Dolan concert, but figured it will be a load of rubbish & waste of money. Both parents are in their 60 - would love suggestions for somewhere they could go sat or sun night - they also love dances - so if you know of any - please drop me a line, thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭The Bull O'Shea

Moondust wrote: »
    Hi basically, i'm sending my parents to Kilarney for my mums birthday. I was going to send her to the Joe Dolan concert, but figured it will be a load of rubbish & waste of money. Both parents are in their 60 - would love suggestions for somewhere they could go sat or sun night - they also love dances - so if you know of any - please drop me a line, thanks :)

There is a good swingers club after hours in the Tatler :D

Seriously the Grand Hotel usually has some music. Check out whats on in the INEC/Gleneagle.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Don't send them to the Gleneagle to stay, it's not the greatest. The Randles court is good and does some good offers. They don't have music though.

Advertisement