Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pitch Black - Dublin workshop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Hi, Will this be aimed at Production Techniques? What will be covered?

Im there regardless :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭condra

As far as I know, he's (Paddy from PB) gonna be talking about integrating live and studio setups, and there will be a load of Q+A too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Nice find; beats college so I'll be there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭HiKite

Barry Dempsey will be there with a Novation Launchpad!

Hope to see you on the night,

Enda.

Appearantly people are going to try set up some sort of regular Ableton Live Dublin user group thing.

Could be cool.

• Advertisement

Really enjoyed the workshop.

Paddy was great and everyone seemed to really appreciate him.

It was nice to chat to some Dublin Ableton heads.

Met Romarr, who I had previously sold some Michael Jackson records to. And chattin to two sound lads outside, both called Barry.

Dude called Lorcan was talking about setting up a regular Dublin Ableton thing.

During the Q+A, I asked Paddy, "Whatcha have you your master channel?". He misunderstood my Dublin accent and replied, "watch out for the master channel???" That was funny.

Equally funny, if a bit unsettling, was a drunk guy who asked if he could "plug the Luas into the bus" ...

Novation Launchpad demo guy was hilarious. At one point he messed up and left a load of clips playing. It actually sounded alright, His response was, "see? even when you don't mean to, you're making wicked tunes. He later went on to say "it helps if you have a few smokes too". Brilliant. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

this was great. really glad i went along. a good sucess.

looking forward to hearing more about the dublin ableton live users group too for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

damn! i only seen this now!

Advertisement