Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gable Film - Michigan Dogman

Options

Comments

It was fake , but filmed brilliantly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Whats this all about?
    Dogman or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Luke Kelly

Whats this all about?
    Dogman or something?

If you google the michigan dogman you will find heap's of read on it , it's ment to be a legend but the gable video caused some debate in america on it's authenticity , it was on the news and a few tv show's also , some say that the gable film is real and that's a bear attacking the bloke but i have my doubt's , there's a slowed down version of the attack and you can see the teeth of the attacker and they don't look human or k9 .

Look up Wendigo also.

Even bigfoot sightings in the area are not Bigfoot. They are dogman :rolleyes:

The second video was fake by the way. I cant say about the first. Anyway the first is a bear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭bigeasyeah

ManBearPig

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Luke Kelly

Here it is in slow mo , check out the chopper's on this .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u48yKz5733s

• Registered Users Posts: 13,566 ✭✭✭✭briany

Looks like a bear to me. Any hominid cryptid to me has to be fake, I mean come on guys what are we talking about here a half dog half man creature? It's a fascinating tale but really any hominid cryptid can not really exist because how would they come to be? In the case of the dogman did a man have sex with a dog or a bear? The only ONLY theory on this that could hold any weight would be the result of some genetic experiment that escaped or was released I suppose but that's a long long looong shot and if it were true it would eventually die or be recaptured and we would be rid of it.

All these famous films never give you a good look at the creature and that is just a little bit too convenient for me. Scientists have come across new species of insect and bird, in the deepest rainforest and are finding new ones all the time. These things are miniscule but yet they cannot trap or locate a half/man/dog bear in an ever diminishing area of woodland? They cannot find an 8 foot tall ape man? How could you miss that?!?! Prints are too easy to fake and in order to prove the existance of such a creature, we need at least one minute of non shaky non blurry and relatively close footage. If these creatures exist, what makes them so smart that they can avoid us all the time? Why couldn't we ever shoot one and bring the carcass back for all to see?

Advertisement