Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aran Islands

Options
  • 20-10-2009 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know if there are any ready-made flightplans and aircraft models for the journeys between the Aran Islands and the mainland? I've got Ultimate Traffic 2 but they don't seem to be included.

If not, has anyone got a link to a BN Islander model and correct textures? If so, I'll knock together some flightplans and share them if anyone would like them.

Del

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,939 ✭✭✭pclancy

I'd love some good scenery for the area. I actually emailed Aerosoft before suggesting they should do them in detail. Would be a lovely area to fly.

If I had the knowladge I'd do the scenery myself but alas I can't even program my cooker properly.

Advertisement