Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Almera 03 outside air temp sensor

Options
  • 20-10-2009 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the location of the outside air temp sensor for the climate control on a Nissan Almera 03. I have a service manual for it but it does not cover the climate control unit in the 03-06 model.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭THEDONWALDO

the outside temp sensor is bolted onto the middle of the front panel, afaik. whats wrong with the heating? If the car is an irish model it shouldnt have climate control unless it was a factory fitted option.

hope this helps..

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭mikewest

the outside temp sensor is bolted onto the middle of the front panel, afaik. whats wrong with the heating? If the car is an irish model it shouldnt have climate control unless it was a factory fitted option.
    Thanks, I will have a look later. Temp sensor looks like it broke or broken wire, reading -30 DegC outside it was givng erratic readings for a day or two and then died. Temp control must be kept on manual as it tries to cook the passengers if switched to auto. Don't know if CC was a factory option or not as I didn't buy it new but it is an Irish car.

Advertisement