Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stabbed while at grave!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Link not working. I cant see how its a new low, when we are already as low as we can be in the type of scumbags we have in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,942 ✭✭✭topper75

That place has been notorious for a while. Very sad to think that people can't mourn loved ones in peace.

A person who attacks an elderly lady so viciously could well be beyond all possible reform.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

I hope the wheel turns for them

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I must say that it is a worrying and growing trend that is happening all over Ireland. You can hardly get through the week without reading a story about an elderly person being attacked in a savage manner.

I really cannot understand that when people get caught and convicted of this attacks that they do not get severe sentences. All too often we end up hearing how they (the attackers) are the real victims as they have a drug habit or something.

I'm sorry but in my eyes the only victim in such an attack is the poor old person who was beaten/stabbed/killed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Call me pedantic, but your title is wrong - the victim was in a car.

• Advertisement

nipplenuts wrote: »

Still does not change the fact that two pieces of filth attacked a woman that was 85 years of age.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Casperbhoy

Whats the solution?

Our penal system is a joke, it simply does not work

Our government needs to get creative & quick

Take this scum out of the general population:mad:

Casperbhoy wrote: »
    Whats the solution?

Our penal system is a joke, it simply does not work

Our government needs to get creative & quick

Take this scum out of the general population:mad:

The solution is very simple, the laws are already there that both the Gardai and then the judges could implement to the fullest extent of the law.

I see no problem with giving someone who attacks an elderly person in this manner a ten year sentence, with them serving the full sentence.

Repeat offenders serve longer, and similar sentences given to other savage assaults regardless of the age of the victim.

Murder should start getting a set sentence also. Say a minimum of twenty years with no early release for anyone who gets a conviction.

Right to appeal will always be there so there is always a route if a person is wrongfully convicted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭Elbi

nipplenuts wrote: »

She was stabbed in her car WHILE AT THE GRAVEYARD!

My God its seems to have gone from bad to worse, attacking an 85 year old lady is just crazy.... It makes me sick to my stomach

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Takes a big, tough man to rob an 85 year old woman! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

drugs Im guessing, see a lot more of these man and woman couples on the rob.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Casperbhoy wrote: »
    Whats the solution?

Sterilisation of any male or female involved in a criminal gang or activity along with a nice long prison stretch of at least 15 years.

Zero Tolerance for scumbag behaviour of any sort. Allow Gardai use of non lethal weapons as a standard, also allowing lethal force to be used in the scenario that a scumbag is armed (regardless of whether its a knife or a gun). Anybody with a knife/gun in their possession gets 10 years minimum, no parole, no exceptions.

The scumbags aren't scared of gardai, and they have a mindset that they have a rule over this city. The fear needs to be pounded back into them. They need to be broken and smashed. The kid gloves need to come off now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Disgusting, outrageous act by these cowards.....but I dont suppose anything will change. Scumbags can do whatever the **** they like.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

And if their under 18 put into a home with the best of private teachers,day trips,all etc.My friend did his t.p in moyross and he said the kids were very hard to deal with,very few of the parents were helpful/interested,but because its "bad area" the school get unreal amount of funding,he said every day they have activites outside of class and only 16 in his class.Now on his home t.p in ennis and there is 30 in the class,he said their so good and there only extra activity is swiming every 2nd week and choir.He said its crazy how under regeneration a few schools are getting so much extra when it should be the same in all schools

Advertisement