Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Current Irish syllabus

• 20-10-2009 3:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,

Can't seem to find much info, can anyone tell me what books and everything I need for LC higher Irish? Curriculum isn't going to change in the next 2 years or anything is it? Also if there are english versions can you let me know also, I hear there is an english version of gafa... or are there any books you find particularly helpful? It's been 7 years since I did LC Irish -I need all the help I can get!! :)

On a side note when is the latest one can apply for state exams?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

You'll get more answers in the Leaving Cert forum.

A set of exam papers will give you the outline of the curriculum that you need to know. Get yourself a textbook with the stories and poems in it.

Contact your local school to apply to sit the exam there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭pog it

They used to have a choice of plays. Got stuck doing Peig! Stay away since you have the choice! An Triail is on the curriculum now and although it is another tragic story, it is a beautiful little play! There are literally loads of study notes available to buy on the play alone. You can get this stuff cheap in second-hand section of Chapters in Dublin if you are around there.

And good luck! Sorry I can't be any more help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭opticalillusion

D'oh. Didn't realise there was a LC section, found it hard enough to find this!

Thanks for the info, I'll repost the question over there. If I can find it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭conchubhar1

• Advertisement
Advertisement