Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Donkey Kong N64

Options
  • 19-10-2009 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

anyone have and want to sell?

Donkey_Kong_64_Box_Art.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Short Stuf

I have a copy in the cupboard somewhere, just the cart though, I don't have the box or anything. Might be interested in selling if the price is right. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 SteveK1221

well how much u looking for it?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,566 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have it, but not selling!
    It's very good but HUGE!
    Too big really.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,119 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I think it's the worst thing rare brought out on the N64. It took the collectathon to new heights of mundane. Far too much to collect, it got ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 886 ✭✭✭randomchild

Enjoy getting those arcade coins!

• Advertisement

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    I have it, but not selling!
    It's very good but HUGE!
    Too big really.

thanks for the help...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,566 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You're welcome,
    Anytime...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Short Stuf

Gah, had a look for it, turns out I gave it away a couple of years ago, thought I still had it. Sorry, but good luck in getting your hands on a copy of it.

You could check Ebay I guess, they're going for about €15 for just the cart.

Short Stuf wrote: »
    Gah, had a look for it, turns out I gave it away a couple of years ago, thought I still had it. Sorry, but good luck in getting your hands on a copy of it.

You could check Ebay I guess, they're going for about €15 for just the cart.
    DAMN!! thanks anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Why don't you just download it as a ROM?; and then get a N64 Emulator to play it?

Kevin

• Advertisement
Advertisement