Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place for rook piercing dublin?

Options
  • 19-10-2009 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Going to get rook piercing next week sometime , wheres best place in dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Snakebite comes very highly reccommended.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Snakebite on Abbey st? or Celstial Ring in Stephens Green. Also Bodyshock in Temple Bar

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Another for Steve in Snakebite here.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Dougal.Maguire

whats adonis like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Technodrome

*Sarcasm*

Georges Street, it's so clean like! And if you're lucky, the old lady with Parkinsons will use the gun....:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Dougal.Maguire

oooo-kay then , snakebite it is :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭N_Raid

Not specifically for a rook piercing, but i got my labret done in wildcat ink on jervis st. And i'd recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat. Top notch from the start answering any questions, advising on placement and what to expect with swelling and times etc. Right through to aftercare. They even gave me a mobile number to contact if i had any problems outside of studio hours. Maybe that's standard practice i dunno, but i was quite impressed.

Advertisement