Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Survey

Options
  • 19-10-2009 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi All,
    I am conducting a survey to see if there is a market for an athletic monitoring device and system. I am conducting this research on behalf of a sports product engineer who is looking to develop a device that will measure an athlete’s performance through the level of sweat they produce during their sports activity.

To assist with the research, I need club members & coaches for the following sports: running, football/soccer, rugby or martial arts/boxing club to fill out a survey. I would like to thank you in advance for taking 5 minutes out to complete the below survey.

There are two surveys, one for coaches and one for sports club athletes. If you know of anyone that is a member of a sports club or a coach for running, soccer/football, rugby or martial arts/boxing, please pass this on to them.

Hopefully if this product takes off, it can help assist us in improving our sports performance.

Regards,

Squash and Cycling Fan :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement