Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ride outs?

Options
  • 19-10-2009 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭

Has everyone given up on going on these now that the summers over?
    Unemployed recently and back in college so now have loads of free time.
    Any takers for a midweek spin?

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 994 Mod ✭✭✭✭LookBehindYou

Maybe they are afraid of the rain, or a little cold, or the dark evenings.

Still loads of spins on, theres loads being organised on biker.ie. Trying to get saturday off work to go on one myself :D

Still loads of spins on, theres loads being organised on biker.ie. Trying to get saturday off work to go on one myself :D

Thats the stabilizer mob,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

Usually one every weekend, had a great rip around Wicklow yesterday :)

KamiKazi wrote: »
    Usually one every weekend, had a great rip around Wicklow yesterday :)

Was there another rideout on yesterday ?

• Advertisement

Was there another rideout on yesterday ?

yep, check the rideout sections on biker.ie and irishbikerforum.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

There is usually a Sunday spin on meetings at the Texico opposite the spawell, check biker.ie for details, its usually a good pace not to slow not to fast, with a break in the middle for tea/food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

always rideouts alright. They do the breakfast run or something like that on ibf. I presume most sites have em.

seanybiker wrote: »
    always rideouts alright. They do the breakfast run or something like that on ibf. I presume most sites have em.

Seany,, long time no see

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭Alkers

I'm after something midweek with all this new freetime on my hands! Surely a few bikers on the dole/3 day weeks :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I'm back in Dubland soon so I'll be looking for a regular ride ride-out soon. Even over the winter months. :D

Theres a burger run on sunday 25 from Mullingar to Abbeyleix.

Seany,, long time no see
    Tis boy. Who you?

Tis boy. Who you?

We met when a group of us went down to waterford, some time ago

We met when a group of us went down to waterford, some time ago
    hmmm interesting. Did we go to the pub? What ya ridding?

hmmm interesting. Did we go to the pub? What ya ridding?

Yes seany,, you were in the pub when we came. Bussie was with us,, also petrolhead

Yes seany,, you were in the pub when we came. Bussie was with us,, also petrolhead
    Met them loads of times. Havent seen them ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Biker.ie

Thats the stabilizer mob,

Biker.ie rideout's aren't a race and the speeds vary depending on what pace you're comfortable with, rookies & newbies towards the rear [where you were?] and the front runners who certainly don't hang around and like gallant knights to the hoolie round table, do be smoking fags [no, not those ib*achew wans] while waiting for everyone to catch up.

When are ye coming up the country for a spin Seany?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Thread cleaned, I deleted all the crap. Lads please keep the insults/slagging to yourself. I do not want any inter forum rivalry - we are not children ffs.

Biker.ie is allowed post here if he wants - many of us I'm sure post over there - but please lets not forget they are different sites with different rules.

Now back on topic please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Thanks Zascar ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Stormtrooper1

Got banned from biker.ie apperently they dont like girls!!:eek: rishbikersforum.ie much nicer;) Saturday 12 o'c Texaco as already posted up (opp. Spawell) onto Blessington and beyond - leave noone behind......:rolleyes:

Got banned from biker.ie apperently they dont like girls!!:eek: rishbikersforum.ie much nicer;) Saturday 12 o'c Texaco as already posted up (opp. Spawell) onto Blessington and beyond - leave noone behind......:rolleyes:

Should see you there ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭n.catenthusiast

Jeez that might be nice-a good oppportunity to put off the Christmas shopping one more week! Missed last week's toy run & will miss Sunday's one due to alcohol dependancy.

See you there so

Advertisement