Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milk and Cookies

Options
  • 19-10-2009 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hey a few of my friend and myself are setting up a night of story telling in the new exchange venue in temple bar. There will basically be people telling stories and reading poems and all kinds of arty stuff that I promise will be fun *. There will also be Milk, cookies, tea etc and my famous hot chocolate so if you want to hear a good story or just want to get your rda of calories in one cup come along. It's free and very laid back, there will be cushions and duvets and things to sit on and atmospheric lighting.........

The website is milkandcookiestories.com/main.html?home

The facebook is www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=125340500735#/group.php?gid=125340500735&ref=mf

* Disclaimer : fun is subjective

Advertisement