Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hallowe'en Contact Lenses

Options
  • 19-10-2009 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Does anyone know where I can get halloween novelty contact lenses (prescription) preferably in Dublin City but online would do too. They'd put the finishing touches to an epic zombie costume.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Moved from After Hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

Hard to get the prescription ones in any colour other than natural shades. Some opticians do carry a small line of them but they're rare, usually independent opticians as opposed to the chains. Think i remember them costing a small fortune though last time I looked into that.

You can get non-prescription from most costume shops and even Argos IIRC.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

c - 13 wrote: »
    You can get non-prescription from most costume shops and even Argos IIRC.

And then wear glasses, thats a cheaper alternative.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=62562309&postcount=93

This post in Fashion and Apperance is in the Halloween Costumes thread. Might help you. Think a couple of people got crazy lenses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Trillian

Thanks guys :) No joy with prescription lenses (€70 is just ridiculous!) so I ordered a pair from eyesbright.com (Cheers for the link Lady). I'll just be a blind zombie :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Trillian wrote: »
    Thanks guys :) No joy with prescription lenses (€70 is just ridiculous!) so I ordered a pair from eyesbright.com (Cheers for the link Lady). I'll just be a blind zombie :P

They be here for halloween?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Trillian

I hope so. They said they'd been dispatched yesterday so they should be here before the end of the week. My halloween party's not till next weekend anyway. Will post pics!!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 parnellie

Celestial ring and this rocker shop in stephens green sell coloured contact lenses for like 30e

Advertisement