Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnOff - please help choose first single release?

Options
  • 19-10-2009 9:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hey - I manage a rock band called OnOff.

We have just recorded a demo and these are the first mixes.

Guys - let me know your thoughts on which song to produce and properly mixed for a potential single.

Link to songs is here

http://www.breakingtunes.com/profile/1038

The songs are called:

Stars Don't Shine
    Dealer in the distance.
    Suicide

What would you release as a single.

Let me know?

Dicki
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Either: Stars Won't Shine -OR- Suicide. I think Stars.. would get better airplay. You could do a double A side. But I would say go with Stars..! (OnOff were great at the Music Show by the way)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Rdaly1

CiaranK wrote: »
    Either: Stars Won't Shine -OR- Suicide. I think Stars.. would get better airplay. You could do a double A side. But I would say go with Stars..! (OnOff were great at the Music Show by the way)

Totally agree with you - just getting peoples thoughts before final versions are finished. Yeah they were ok at the music show. Hard to get what is live sounding great on a CD.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 sundydave

Stars Wont Shine, would be a class first single!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭bluejay14

I would go with "Stars Won't Shine"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 jigsawmurderer

My old band, the 8th day, played some gigs with on/off way back in the day. Good to see theyre still together.
    Adrian.

• Advertisement
Advertisement