Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experienced guitarist available!

Options
  • 18-10-2009 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hey, I've been playing guitar for 8/9 years. If anyone is recording or touring or needs a guitarist to join them writing music then let me know. If there are any auditions going on then drop me a line!

This year I played in a competition in Stockholm and got 1st prize. Same the year before but in Budapest and I got 1st prize. The same in Dublin and I got 1st prize. These were international competitions with musicians from all around the world.

Anyway, I'm into loads of different styles of music, rock, blues, classical, indie, spanish, acoustic and technical rock-ish guitar. I have loads of different influences so ask me if you want to know.

Also I live in South Dublin but can travel if its worth it!

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Colzed

Hi dyoc

We're lookin for a Lead Guitarist for our band 9THLIFE.
    We're based in Westmeath (Near Kinnegad). We have a practice space and small recording studio there. Our Drummer travels from Leixlip and the bassist travels from Portlaois so we're very commited to gettin this band up and running. We have gigs lined up for Late Nov and Dec and we have a manager in place. We have some tunes on www.myspace.com/9thlifemetal so you can check them out and let me know if this would be of interest to you. Our age range is from 26 to 41.

Thanx.

Colzed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dyoc

Colzed wrote: »
    Hi dyoc

We're lookin for a Lead Guitarist for our band 9THLIFE.
    We're based in Westmeath (Near Kinnegad). We have a practice space and small recording studio there. Our Drummer travels from Leixlip and the bassist travels from Portlaois so we're very commited to gettin this band up and running. We have gigs lined up for Late Nov and Dec and we have a manager in place. We have some tunes on www.myspace.com/9thlifemetal so you can check them out and let me know if this would be of interest to you. Our age range is from 26 to 41.

Thanx.

Colzed.

Hi Colzed,

I should have written it up there but it wont let me edit it again. I mean I can travel around Dublin. I dont actually drive. Sorry about that! Best of luck with the band!

Advertisement